Ryan’s Guide to UFC 255 was posted earlier this week.
With a starting bankroll of $1,000 each, the ground rules are as follows:
- No more than 10% of bankroll wagered on any individual fight
- Minimum of 3 picks per show and one must be an underdog
For betting novices, the odds reflect the amount of money won or lost for a $100 bet. If the odds are negative, you must bet that amount to win $100. If they are positive, you win that amount if you bet $100.
UFC 255 results
Ryan’s picks went 2-3 for a loss of $153.02.***
My picks went 3-3 for a profit of $311.
***Ryan had a pick that was not published, in error, which was Tim Means for $50 at +120.
Ryan’s picks are 32-15 for a profit of $285.01.
My picks are 17-28 for a loss of $134.23.
UFC 256 bets
Odds are from bovada.com as of 2PM Eastern on December 11th.
- Tony Ferguson $88 at -170 to win $51.76
- Mackenzie Dern $65 at -200 to win $32.50
- Jacare Souza $45 at -120 to win $37.50
- Cub Swanson $70 at +130 to win $91
- Renato Moicano $40 at +120 to win $48
- Billy Quarantillo $55 at -165 to win $33.33
I closed the cap on the last show with some big underdogs coming through. There’s a chance if things go pretty much perfectly that I can close the big gap on this, the last show, but Ryan picking the same as me in the Dern/Vindiroba fight hurts those chances. We are going directly against each other in 3 other fights though.
- Mackenzie Dern $85 at -200 to win $42.50
- Junior Dos Santos $40 at +325 to win $130
- Charles Oliveira $75 at +140 to win $105
- Deiveson Figueredo $85 at -325 to win $26.15
- Gavin Tucker $65 at +135 to win $87.75
- Kevin Holland $85 at -110 to win $77.27