Ryan’s Guide to UFC 255 was posted earlier this week.
With a starting bankroll of $1,000 each, the ground rules were as follows:
- No more than 10% of bankroll wagered on any individual fight
- Minimum of 3 picks per show and one must be an underdog
For betting novices, the odds reflect the amount of money won or lost for a $100 bet. If the odds are negative, you must bet that amount to win $100. If they are positive, you win that amount if you bet $100.
UFC 254 results
Ryan’s picks went 2-2 for a loss of $89.40
My picks went 0-4 for a loss of $320
Ryan’s picks are 30-12 for a profit of $438.03
My picks are 14-25 for a loss of $445.23
UFC 255 picks
Odds are from bovada.com as of 5 pm eastern on November 20th.
- Valentina Shevchenko $143.75 at -1600 to win $8.98
- Shogun Rua $60 at +145 to win $87
- Jordan Wright $75 at +195 to win $142.75
- Arianne Lipski $60 at +130 to win $78
This is pretty much over unless I win all of these and even then, it probably still is. But I have to try something. My betting advice to all of you for 2021 if we do this again is fade my picks and bet heavy on Ryan’s. All the money I’ve saved on gas this year because of stay at home orders I’ve pretty much lost with these bets.
- Alex Perez $55 at +230 to win $126.50
- Katlyn Chookagian $55 at +210 to win $115.50
- Nicolas Dalby $55 at +260 to win $143
- Dustin Stoltzfus $55 at +255 to win $140.25
- Sasha Palatnikov $55 at +350 to win $192.50
- Jennifer Maia $30 at +850 to win $255