Ryan’s Guide to UFC 254 was posted earlier this week.
With a starting bankroll of $1,000 each, the groundrules were as follows:
- No more than 10% of bankroll wagered on any individual fight
- Minimum of 3 picks per show and one must be an underdog
For betting novices, the odds reflect the amount of money won or lost for a $100 bet. If the odds are negative, you must bet that amount to win $100. If they are positive, you win that amount if you bet $100.
UFC 253 results
Ryan’s picks went 5-0 for a profit of $181.68
My picks went 2-2 for a profit of $33.24
Ryan’s picks are 28-10 for a profit of $527.43
My picks are 14-21 for a loss of $125.23
UFC 254 picks
Odds are from bovada.com as of 2 pm eastern on October 23rd.
- Justin Gaethje $35 at +250 to win $87.50
- Alexander Volkov $80 at -185 to win $43.24
- Liliya Shakirova $95 at +160 to win $152
- Tai Tuivasa $65 at -120 to win $54.17
- Casey Kenney $55 at -175 to win $31.43
I’m going heavily with underdogs in order to try and catch up. With only two events left after this in 2020, it’s all or nothing.
- Justin Gaethje $80 at +250 to win $200
- Jacob Malkoun $80 at +190 to win $152
- Ion Cutelaba $80 at +240 to win $192
- Liana Jojua $80 at +290 to win $232
Follow myself or Ryan on Fight Day to keep track of the results. Good luck and enjoy the fights!