We’ve been hyping up our G1 Climax 2020 Challenge on the Fight Game Podcast. Earlier in the year, we did a New Japan Cup Challenge which was a lot of fun.
Our G1 Climax 2020 Challenge will be intensive as you’ll need to predict the winners daily. If you miss a show, you’ll lose out on all of those points.
How to enter the G1 Challenge:
1. Join our Fight Game Podcast Facebook Group. You have to be in the group for your entry to qualify.
2. You will either retweet/quote tweet the tweet below with a call to action such as (Join the Fight Game Podcast G1 Challenge!), or share the Fight Game Media Facebook Page’s post with the same call to action. You don’t need to do both. You only need to do one or the other.
— Fight Game Media (@fightgamemedia) September 11, 2020
How to play once you’re entered:
1. Choose your A block winner and your B block winner as well as your overall winner of the G1. For each correct guess, you’ll receive 5 points added to your score at the end of the G1.
2. G1 picks before each show are due before the show starts. You’ll make picks for every G1 match. You’ll receive 1 point for every correct winner. If the match doesn’t happen for whatever reason, no one will receive any points.
3. Before the G1 finals match starts, if you’re in the running to win the event, you will give an overall time for the match. It’s for tie-breaker purposes only. And it will be closest to the time, no matter if you go over or not.
How to enter picks:
You can find that out on our Fight Game Podcast Facebook Group. We’re finishing up on those details, but all instruction will be there soon.
What is the prize?
The person who has the most points at the end of the G1 will receive a $50 gift certificate to Pro Wrestling Tees.
Head over to our Fight Game Podcast Facebook Group with any questions.