Duan (@duandub) and I chat for an hour about boxing and only boxing.
Of course we preview the super fight between Floyd Mayweather and Canelo Alvarez on Saturday, but we also talk about Timothy Bradley against Juan Manuel Marquez toward the tail end.
Here are the things we discuss on our Mayweather vs. Canelo preview podcast:
– Does Oscar De La Hoya have the blueprint?
– How would’ve a younger Oscar held up against Floyd in his prime?
– Did All Access do its job in selling Canelo Alvarez as an international superstar?
– Will the weight cut give Canelo issues?
– Will fighting at 150 give Floyd issues?
– What does Canelo need to do to win this fight?
– How will he handle the bright lights?
– Is the Mattysse/Garcia winner next in line for the winner?
– Who are the next four guys Mayweather can face? Is Manny Pacquiao still in the picture?
– Should Timothy Bradley be fighting (let alone someone who hits like Juan Manuel Marquez) so quickly after healing from a concussion after his last fight?
We hit those points and more.
Right click to download or stream below.