UFC 119 Post-Fight Press Conference Notes
– Submission of the night – CB Dollaway
– Fight of the Night – Two were issued to the competitors involved in the Sherk-Dunham and Mitrione-Beltran fights
– Even though Mir got a knockout, there is no knockout of the night.
I caught the press conference a little late.
– He made a lot of mistakes in his opinion.
– He’s as serious as he can be, but he likes to have fun. He loves his job.
– He hit Serra as hard as he could, but he wouldn’t fall. His hands hurt.
– He pleased his coaches.
– Stephens was tough, but he was a better fighter and better wrestler. He’s grown up and grown up with the sport and has integrity now.
– Chris Lytle is in the mix with his four wins in a row.
– Doesn’t want to expand into more divisions because it would be hard to find guys in the division.
– Could’ve pushed the pace a bit more. Velocity of Cro Cop’s left hook slowed him down a bit. He’s not happy at all about his performance.
– He’s surprised he didn’t huff and puff at all so he thought he was in great shape. (Um, should he have been tired in that fight?)
– He should’ve closed the distance and fought a boxing fight rather than a kick boxing fight.
1 thought on “UFC 119 Post-Fight Press Conference Notes”